Tuesday, August 4, 2009

horror filled nite


omg sumtin terrible happened tonite!!! terrible giler!!!! omgggg!!! just thinking about it makes my skin crawl n head spin!! i was sitting home alone.. quietly fb-ing w d tv on n watching ghost whisperer which was a not so good idea sbb takut since im alone.. plus my ears were blocked n head is like a pressure cooker waiting to meletup- ok janna wats ur point?

anywayy!! i was quietly minding my own business wen i heard d ruffling o wings eeeee geli nk matiii!!!! ok rupe nye d lipas which i tot i had gotten rid off wen i littered my room w d 2 boxes o lipas repellant yg i nk pegang ponn geli. ok its just like plastic pieces bt wen i tink o their functions n how dey would attract lipas den kill dem i jst want to die..

whr was i? yeah i scattered dis repellant pieces under my bed yg tinggi and xde pape under it to avoid gross things like lipas..under my almari.. yg also xde pape... blakang my tv...atas my aircond.. btween my bookracks..basically everywhr... pastu lega sdiri thank god lpas ni msti xde dh.. boy was i wrong...




i was sitting like a nice girl minding my own business wen dis raksasa flew (eeeeee bygkn pon geli sgt!!!) down from my aircond n melekat kt my curtain den went adventure walking up n down d curtain's lipatan! n no one was home!! i couldnt scream n have my adik or my dad rescue me (walaupon slalu kne ketawe n kadang2 kne kejar w it i hate tau...) i ran in circles... i really did... b4 i realized dat i was gonna hv to do dis myself... n its my room!! my curtains n my aircond!!! d lipas had to go..

i grabbed a can o roach baygon (d one w d yellow straw like thing to ensure roach deaths at hard to reach places) n rolled a newspaper n was ready for war babeh.. i masuk balik bilik but dah xnmpak en lips... den i heard dis scratching noise coming fr behind d astro decoder omg dah masuk blakang tuhh!!! so i sprayed my weapon randomly all d while d scratching sounds were getting louder n louder n more intense mcm omg ape ni spray2???

it finally came out n i sprayed with all i was worth!!! newspaper dah entah ke mane sbb geli nk dekat n phobia en lips crawl up my hand den i die

omg it turned turtle n den nazak... a while later..mati dah..

sigh... malam2 nk perang... penat tau...

gonna catch a breather now... all dis activity is too much for my barely recovered body...

ni pic si mati... should parade him around town... dis is wat happens to he who resides in aircond dat is not his.. RIP mr lips




it's actually much bigger den dis... much much.. closer to d size a cat.. camera nih... rosak kot...

6 comments:

  1. size of a cat?? hehehe,,,ok2 i believe u dear...*ketawa guling2*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.....really cuz? size of a cat...huge ne....pun ketawa guling2

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahha~ klaka la janna ni.. ;p i pn kalo nmpk lipas mmg trus jerit n lari g tmpt lain or panjat kerusi/meja.. hahaha~ geli2..

    pnglmn lepas xmungkin bisa ku lupakan bila seekor lipas duk mrayap2 di tgnku bila ku sedang nyenyak tido.. aarrgghh!! Geli gile!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. closer to d size of a cat? camera rosak? *joins ur friends ketawa guling2*

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wanted to comment on the size of the cat, rupany diaorg nie pun tgh layan gelak at your extravagant expression

    ReplyDelete
  6. korg btul la.... ish... mary i put lipas on ur tummy i nk tgk how u react!

    ReplyDelete