Tuesday, June 28, 2011

post lunch

Papa im-ed me yesterday, yes he instant msged me. my dad who knows as much about computers as i do about math. He's hooked on ym. Everynow and then i get text and emails that goes- u whr? wan chat now. It takes him a while to reply tho, i imagine him tip tapping the keypad, looking for alphabets and laughing at himself when he realises it was under his nose all the while.

he told me to stop blogging abt the wedding. bummer. i kindda wanted to keep it as a journal for me to read back later on... bt papa's kno best. so no more wedding drama's!

im feeling dpressed of late.. with jj not around... n having to miss the valiram luxury shoe sale this weekend.. sigh... not that i trust myself enough to go JUST for a looksee.. for all you other lucky people out there.. please go and show me pictures so i can drool ok

1 comment:

  1. oh bummer janna about wedding blog post restrictions! :( but yeah, should listen to cakap orang2 tua sometimes, esp ur dad. u should create a private wedding details blog for your eyes only for remembrance sake then! im sure itd be awesome to look back on the little details :)

    ReplyDelete