Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 13: Goals

My main goal right now is to start a family. 1 kid, 2 kids or 6- i dont mind!

But my long term goal or rather dream is to open up a small family run cafe which offers home cooked food in which a menu isnt set. daily offerings would be- whatever janna feels like eating cooking. I would be a plus if its by the beach- under a HUGE tree to shade it and me from the sun. Or up in the cooler climates of the mountains. I imagine a relaxed setting- think recycled wood, white linen, kitschy art that one of my 6 kids made, flowers on the table- always flowers on the table, crayons (maybe i should rethink while linens) and brightly coloured plates.

Either this- or a kindergarted. I LOVE working with kids!! but its quite a responsibility to care for so many kids. Esp now w horror stories we hear of crazed machete- weilding men coming into tadika's and attacking children. *shudders*

No comments:

Post a Comment