Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Labour day

Hubster had to work yesterday on labour day- boooo!! I went over to mama's as early as 8am. Papa had promised to get me lontong n nasi lemak n what kindda daughter wud i b if i didnt eat both- i mean d man went out of his way to get them for me! then i had some cucur jagung mama made which was crispy and awesome!! all that food made me super sluggish so i took a nap- and woke up just in time for lunch. Had mighty portions of mama's famous gulai kambeng. ok truth b told, i had asked for this dish almost 2 months back. then mama went globe tracking all over the world and forgot all about them. When i reminded her i got all emotional n actually cried- over mutton curry. I am just a basketfull of emotions i tell ya. She felt awfully guilty which was awesome for me coz hello mutton curry!!! I also found 2 la bodega burgers in the fridge and a whole pie of pizza which were untouched. i packed home some mutton curry and the entire pizza and a burger and dinner was ready for hubs and i didnt even break a sweat!! he gobbled the entire pizza and burger- sumtimes i think he's more preggers then i am.

Went for a wedding last night which was lovely and harldy ate a thing- ok ate some thing but nothing that'll add to the pounds that are already piling on. Also- ive been having super headaches lately. it might b my cholesterol shooting up due to all the sinful food ive been downing lately. im too afraid to check bt it does hurt real bad.

Andddd- my baby's started to kick!! i wasnt aware of it at first till we went for our check up n the doc asked if ive felt anything. I sed being a 1st time mom i wasnt sure what it feels like. From then on i became more sensitive towards all feelings in my tummy, and sure enough- i felt it :) I love being pregnant!!! despite having horrible skin and not fitting into most of my clothes- I feel good!! but i do get stressed out when goin out for weddings coz almost all my baju kurung dont fit nymore- that'll teach me to mke tight fitting kurung moderns. hurmphhh. this was us yesterday at a wedding whr im wearing a caftan coz evrything else refuses to zip.

No comments:

Post a Comment