Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lights Out!


Yesterday I went to work and after passing the damansara toll remembered I left my purse at home! If I were to patah balik to get it, id have to go thru KJ which, at dat time would b like going into a shoe sale whr 5 people are clamouring for the same bloody shoe in the same bloody size. Not a good situation to be in trust me. So I decided to go straight to d office after talking to my dad who agreed it was best I avoid the hassle o going thru the horrendous jam. Pas2! Dah almost smpai kak in called asking me whr I left my purse. Cari punye cari rupenye wen I went out d nite before, I stuffed it back into the wrong handbag. Pastu! Rupenye papa sgt sweet…he wanted to come n send me my purse..kt cyber k!! which is so far its like another country! We had a test dat day. Mase tgh test my parents arrived w cakbina who was initially sleeping pas2 bgn . Sempat pulak tuh nk amek gamba. So thanx to my wonderful papa, I xsekse hidup takut kene tahan polis n kene saman or worse tangkap terus sabab xde ic. Do dey do dat? I dowan to find out kot. Oh n during earth hour I went out w affiq to uptown. At 830 sharp I looked out d window n saw most..well practically all the shops were still pretty well lit save for the 3 boutiques dat I wanted to go to. Dengki tau. I came home n my dad came out w a torchlite n comel sgt, had dinner by ikea scented candles. Im ashamed to admit dat I did not shut myself in total darkness, rather, I turned on a small little tiny (ok not so tiny…or small) lite sbab I takottt!!! Ok…tp x on aircond (ok on pkul 9.10pm..) I totally take all this 4 granted sgt kn? Tak sampai 1 jam n im going out o my mind! Oh well…nnti I practice lg..dis is cakbina n I infront o IBM. She just got up from her morning nap hence d grumpy face.

p/s: Please feel better earth..we had an hour just for u!

No comments:

Post a Comment