Monday, October 5, 2009

random thots inside my head

dior poison reminds me of my mom during her younger days

freshly cut grass and ubat nyamuk coil brings me back to dusk at kampung wen i was a little girl

joy mango juice means travelling on an airplane coz they always serve that

grey coloured pencils always used to make me dizzy for some reason

my school was really big wen i was growing up... i went by d other day n it seemed to have shrunk

weetbix makes me gag till today.. a result of having been forced by papa to down it every morning wen i was 7

froot loops used to make me happy... nowadays i find it a lil too citrusy

i loved d mary janes with frilly socks phase.. so cute!!

i ate fish fingers a lot

i lost all my polly pocket dolls.. tinggal d clam shaped rumah je..

my hair was as curly as sue..

but they grew up

my tummy hurts..

and im off to d gym!

ok xde kene mengene...

just random thots..

thank god d day is over i cant wait to get back!

mwahh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment