Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Spooky nites...

For the past 2 years i have been waking up in the middle of the night. This happens everynight no matter where i am, be it at home, a hotel or my grandma's place back in my hometown. And i always always always wake up at 2.58, 2.59 or 3am. i googled this and got some rather disturbing answers. While some sites mentioned something about sleep patterns and internal clocks, a lot of them say that 3am is the time when paranormal activity is at its peak. Reading about the witching hour and the hour of the walking dead isnt really making me feel all that better. But i do get creeped out when i wake up, even if the tv is on, which is most nites (fine everynite). I get the feeling that im being watched.

Last night i had a nightmare, that i was sleeping and woke up at 2.59am and felt like there was a presence in my bedroom. I ran out and saw my dad standing outside my door. he looked pale and told me that he saw a pontianak (banshee) flying into my room. At that exact moment i woke up, and it was 2.59am- creepy much!??!?

On a totally unrelated note, the wedding frenzy is starting to get to me. Were in d midst of looking for a ring for him and omg stress pls. Were looking for a broad ring coz he has giant fingers, in a material that abides by islamic laws, and my moms laws, and is within my budget. u kno how hard that is??? It doesnt help that he's so far away, but i guess we have to make do. 4 months one week and one day to go. Lets pray we all come thru in one piece. Frazzled and fried im sure... but intact :)

No comments:

Post a Comment