Tuesday, April 17, 2012

4 months and a day

yesterday after work, hubster n i finally made our way up this steep hill near our place. Weve passed this place numerous times and have always said we were gonna jog/walk up it but of course in true malaysian fashion- never did, till yesterday. Earlier on in my pregnancy i had trouble downing rice so we stuck to a mostly rice free diet and it did justice to hubster's bod. He lost some weight and loved it. When i reached my 2nd trimester i had no food restrictions at all. My pre-pregnancy appetite came back togather with my love for cooking- and brought along with it hubsters bulging tummmy. That was how we ended up on the steep hill. Its actually road up someone's driveway but lotsa ppl walk thr so we did too.

Its super super steep. I walked up twice before giving up. I was laughing out loud and telling hubster that if a dog were to walk out of these bushes i would fall and roll down the hill. Then a dog walked out of the bushes. I almost died! bt he was a good doggy. but needless to say that was my last walk up that day.

On the way home we stopped by a durian stall coz i have been craving for durians for some time now. Is it ok to be eating durian when ur preggers?? well i hope it is coz i had a lot last night. Ive also been more in touch with my emotional side- too in touch if u ask me. Last week i cried while watching The Increadibles. This coming from a girl with a heart of stone (according to mama).

Honestly all this change is kind of scaring me. My body is growing and shifting in ways ive never seen before and its freaky and fascinating at the same time. but i still dont look preggers. my tummy looks like how urs would after a huge buffet dinner. 4 months and counting!! hopefully we can find out the baby's gender by next week then i can cash in on that dinner im gonna win..

No comments:

Post a Comment