Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ohana means family


Its been a long time since the whole family got together to go sumwhr.. I think post cakbina dis is actually our 1st time! We took a short trip to kalumpang. Sgt short… overnite je… bt we had so much funn!! This is cakbina’s 1st time masuk sungai!! I don’t think she njoyed it very much tho.. being the pampered baby dat she is tiap2 kali mandi msti nk warm water… ok dia baby mmg patut warm water pon!

Bt it was funny watching her…dip her feet in the water n she chuckles, dip her up to her knees n she stares at u w dat ‘what do u think ur doing?’ look… dip her further up to her belly n she kerut’s her forehead.. if u still dare go deeper den b prepared for the wail that is bound to escape her drool covered baby lips! Comel sgt!! We had fun dipping her in n out and in n out again n again n again!

As soon as we arrived papa being papa does wat he always does since I was a kid.. tangkap org paling ringan to throw into the pool… it can b anything.. pool/ sungai/ laut… apa sahaja… I was once thrown into the freezing cold sungai while on a camping trip…at 7 am… while I was sleeping… kejam or wat??? Tele-dera plss!!

Since kak in xsmpai lg… plus she has dat ‘im a mak org’ xcuse goin for her..so I was next in line.. n me being me.. will not go down without a fight.. so I did wat any self-respecting LEO would do.. and that is to pull ur opponent down with u.. by force or otherwise… I picked the former since he was obviously not gonna jump in willingly kn??? So as papa was dropping me in..i yanked on his shirt like my life dpended on it! Which at dat time really did seem like it!! Air tu sejuk okkk!! Den grabbed on to his kaki n pulled him in.. wallet… handphone..n all! J aaaahhh…. Victory… tp kn!!!! Lpas tu kann!! Papa sakit lutut!!! Aaaa!!! Sbbhe knocked his knee mase jatuh masuk pool! Ksiannn!!! Sorry pa!!! I love u forever!!!

Ok dah penat n my entire body is aching from all the jumping and running and wateva else…

Have a good week ahead my dears! N remember! Fish are frens! Not food!! Ok xde kene mengene… luff to all!! Mwahhh!!




i luff dis gamba! so wacky!





clean hair is wonderful





itu bkn pimple atas dahi ok.. itu mosquito bite.. bad mosquito!


4 comments:

  1. patut la rumah sunyi je wen we lalu...in kalumpang rupenye..wuwuwuwuw

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooo.. jana, kalumpang tu ktne? mcm pelik je bunyi. hohoho.

    eh sat la i google.owh ok in kkb/tnjng malim.. :p cool, br tau ada. haha.

    mesti swonok kn. i dh lama x g waterfall ni.. hohohoh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. dayah sorry mory morning gloryy!!! nx weekend?? karen! mmg best! best sesgt!! n yeah it does soud weird sket kn?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super action shot jumping in the pool!!

    ReplyDelete