Tuesday, May 4, 2010

sheepish shoe show

did u know that fear of clothing is called vestiphobia??

no kn! c u learned smtin new just by reading my blog today!! woohoo!!

i was looking up sumtin else but found dat instead.

ive got a fear of wearing the wrong pairs of shoes.

as in one kasut merah n one kasut gold.

diff shoes on both ur feet.

coz i went into a meeting last week with diff shoes on my feet.

i almost died.

but i didnt.

i just hid my feet under the seat praying for the meeting to be over quick.

den swished my pashmina low so it covers my feet when i walked back to my desk

and that is not even my first time

once i left the house wearing one of my bright pink flip flops a sampan sized slipper warne blue belonging to my adik. n didnt realize it smpai dah nk turun kereta.

apakah??

xrase ke slipper tu besar and floppy n dont even get me started on d colour xprasan keee??

apparently not.

so now i am constantly checking on my feet to make sure ive got the same pair of shoes on.


kindda like this girl

No comments:

Post a Comment