Monday, May 3, 2010

what a morning!

good morning all!

i dont kno wats so good abt it~ this morning has been crap.

i got up late coz my new phone's alram didnt go off, or maybe it did but i dont kno how it sounds coz i didnt bangun! well until papa knocked on my door at 7 wondering y my lights r still off. i got ready thanking god for making me so rajin siap kn my lunch n all lastnite so i xpayah rush. went down buat milo n dgn smangat bye bye papa.

meredah d jam in kj is not exactly fun but i survived and was still cheery. till i discovered i left my TP (think pad) aka laptop at home. wats d point o goin to work klu xde laptop!! nk buat ape kot? jd mak guard bole??

n i saw d oth side o d road was crazy jammed. ldp heading towards damansara is forever jammed up. tots raced thru my mind~ should i turn back n get it n b an hour late, but then ive gotta leave early today sbb tuition, or i cud call up my manager n tell her im working from home, but it seemed a little petty to me, mcm mengade, orrrrr i cud call papa up n ask him to send it over to kj!

so i called papa who panicked along w me. kelam kabut ok ok ok  i come noww!! n hung up b4 i even got to tell him whr my laptop was. called back to sort it out n 15 mins later tadaaaaa!! my knight in shining kereta!!! i luff uu!!

n theeeeeennn!! i was supp to isi minyak my car last nite but i forgot so lastnite i made a mental reminder to do it b4 i head for work. but of course lupe kn. n anyone who knows me knows that my tank is hardly ever empty. i get freaked out if its at half tank! im anal about things like dat coz i cannot stand (read: creeps me out) seeing the fuel thingy blinking!! ill cover it w a paper or sumtin if it blinks coz its just scary. i have a longstanding phobia of being stuck by the roadside on a hot hot hot morning sbb xde minyak n u get creepy strangers who come up to u trying to sell u super overpriced fuel in mineral water bottles. or so i heard..

i stopped by d station kt sunway toll. nk isi full n bole pulak thr was sumtin wrong w d nozzle or sumtin it kept jerking n id have to tekan again n again n again. im secretly afraid of d isi minyak thingy. i always think its gonna blow up in my face. i kno its silly but i am. pastu lambat giler nk pg keje! n all d kure kure in d world decided that today was d day dey wanna drive in front of me!! its called a FAST lane for a reason!! *treasure*

now im in d ofc ranting n fuming still pastu cam byk keje. buttt!! coming into d ofc td i bumped into letchumy my favourite cleaning lady who was transfered to another building but now she's back!! so hopefully this bad luck thing is turning arnd..

in an effort to loose weight im now bringing food from home either for bfast or lunch. today its  steamed brocolli and carrot w salad leaves n bit o smoked chicken n boiled eggs- yolk will be given away to vultures :)



tlg la kurus

have a great monday darlings!

2 comments:

  1. so funny n fun read ur blog on a moanddayy. haha so klakar u actually cover ur blinking minyak notification w paper. i pernah time campus duduk satu car with bahar n aida all and our kereta died at a traffic light cos habis minyak time tengahari buta. the horrorrr can u imagine!!! but luckily no creepy guy came to sell overpriced fuel to us. just a bunch of policemen who offered us a ride in their police car to d nearest petrol station. haha what an experience! ok happy monday and happpy dieting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg kerete mati??? horrorr!! n yes!! it is indeed a moandayyyy!! clever!! hehe!!

    ReplyDelete