Thursday, September 23, 2010

Whiney thursday

gosh! ive been so bugged down with work lately! weve been drowning in requests since we came back from raya hols its crazy! it was a bit of a shock to our systems, after the long hiatus, and massive amounts of food we stuffed our faces with. i hope today will b  a better day.

and to add more sugar cubes to my tea, i had a large order (well large for me considering i work alone) of choc chip cookies for a tunang. she wanted giant cookies. like the size of ur palm. i got the sample size on monday nite. n she wanted it on wed nite. 180 giant cookies n 3 boxes of small ones. i had 2 nites to do it. n i am soooooo glad i managed to finish on time lastnite.

ive never been one to parade around bags under my eyes or have dark circles. coz i never miss my sleep. but of late, ive had to use concealer lest a panda mistakes me for its mummy. n i hate it!

and for once ive been pining for my gym. coz ive frozen it. n can only go nx month. i need to sweat a lil. i feel so unhealthy and gross. also i miss the cinema. i havent been visiting it much.

i sound so whiny today. ill shut it before it gets to you n drowns you n you feel like theres NO ESCAPING IT!!! ok dah diam skrg..

ill go wollow n self pity n drown my sorrows in my nasi lemak.

nak tambah stress- my student is sitting for his PMR in about 2 weeks *EEEEEEEEEEP*

No comments:

Post a Comment