Tuesday, October 19, 2010

rocks socks

so ive been working pretty hard lately.. i dont think i have... bt i must be coz the keys on my laptop keyboard are coming off like a 90 year old drunkard's teeth.

the caps lock key came off sometime before puasa n i tried hard to fix it. i tried to clip it back on slowly, i rammed my finger on it, i whacked it with my palms, i painstakingly tried to use my giant fingers to fix it - to no avail.. then a couple of weeks later, the }] key came off. u kno, the one next to ur P. i dont really have any use for it but i still tried to fix it albeit with much less enthusiasm then caps lock. of course, i cudnt..


ok it wasnt dis byk but it looked like this... minus 30...

then yesterday! lo n behold! A came off!! A!! how can i live without A!! when im typing id constantly miss the tiny little baby micro mini button whr my A was n 'Please make neccessary changes ASAP and update me' wud end up 'Plese mke neccessry chnges ASP nd updte me'.

unable to live without A, i finally called the IT dept. so malu ok. while evryone else was down with cases of software malfunction, and inability to connect to wireless n lotus notes problems, i stood thr with my laptop.. missing 3 of its teeth.. but i needed help.. plese..?

the lady fixed A with a jab of her tiny fingers to which i went -*waaa so terror mann!! (i embarass myself sometimes)* then she tried to fix the caps lock n did all that i did above n turns out sumtin sumtin was broken. the {[ key pon broken.

she asked me to log a formal report yesterday and today- i got a brand new keyboard installed! it was so fast!

awesome kn my company!!

No comments:

Post a Comment