Tuesday, January 25, 2011

krring krringggg!!



Remember the time when you dont have handphones... and you would need to use the landline to call people... and you'd fight over who gets to use it first... or who's hogging the line (always kak in)...

and parents (i presume) came up with horror stories of ghosts haunting kids who stayed up late at night to hang on the phone to avoid kene marah.

and you would memorize all of ur frens numbers by heart.. amazing how we were able to store so much numbers in our heads.. mom's, dad's, sister's, bro's, frens, bf's, grandparents, aunties, uncles, pizza hut pon.

then came the handphone

i swear i cannot for the life of me remember my bf's handphone number. i have tried and tried and tried to no avail.

my mom cant remember my dad's number to save her life but she can recite her bestfrens number (whom she hangs on the phone with on a daily basis) in a heartbeat.

can u imagine life without ur handphone??

i go nuts when my phone jams on me for 5 mins. id throw a bitchfest if i didnt have a phone at all!

this post is pointless. i was just thinkin of how i cannot rmember my bf's number dats all...

1 comment:

  1. omigosh babe there were few times when i'd accidentally leave my phone at home. first tu memang pure panic but after that subsides, pure freedom. my boss said the same thing when she lost her Blackberry. u should try it for one day ;p

    ReplyDelete