Friday, January 14, 2011

tick tock tick tock

yesterday i emcee-ed my first ever event at PWTC!! woohoo me!!! ok dun mind me bt i got rather xcited coz ive been thr a couple of times but its always to attend very boring events that i had to cover bt yesterday i was the one standing up at the rostrum n the reporters that were thr were like me before! ony dis time i was looking at them n going hah! now u gotta go bck n write dis story n go all... eee boring nyee!! ok i had to go back to the ofc n work after dat coz i only took a half day leave.. but thats diff...

anyway! i dont hv any pics coz i forgot to take any... bt the company might hv.. will check later..

so anyway! i changed my blog layout coz the old one couldnt fit my daisypath ticker thingy. the one that counts down to my wedding day. omg. 9 months, 1 week, and 2 days to go... i shud start my diet in 3 months time... 3 months left to gorge mercilessly on unhealthy delicious food.. god give me strength..

weve got 9 months to go, and this is what we have done so far.

- booked the hall
- booked make up artist for all 3 events (akad nikah, my reception, his reception)
- booked a photog

- booked tickets to jakarta later to do our wedding outfits
- bought some hantaran stuff
- bought favours for VIP table


what we still need to do

- buy the rest of the hantaran stuff
- book a videographer
- decide on a theme colour
- decide whr i want to do my henna
- find the perfect wedding dress dsign
- find wedding shoes
- wedding cake!
- hall deco (the price for the hall comes inclusive of pelamin n deco but im pretty sure itll be minimal)
- find material for dress
- find material for family members, maid of honor and bridesmaids
- find honeymoon place that suits our budget
- lose weight in order to look smokin hot on wedding day

these are on my to do list for now. im sure thr is a lot more that i need to do. ill freak out when the time is right. in the meantime, were moving at a steady pace getting things done one at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment