Sunday, June 10, 2012

6 months and counting

Being pregnant does stuff to u and ur body. Weird stuff. Aside from being super emo, ive got aches and pains on body parts that never used to hurt. My boobs have grown to abnormal proportions- to the point that im embarrassed to be seen in most of my clothes. Im down to 2 tops that i dont mind wearing. I get heartburn whenever i eat spicy food- which is at every meal. And my dreams are increadibily vivid!

One night i woke up sobbing my heart out coz i dreamt hubs had died. It had seemed so real even tho in my dreams he died when he got up in the middle of the night to go the loo and drowned n the only thing i found when i went looking was his floating credit card-  in the ocean!! dont kno y our toilet suddenly had an ocean in it but it had seemed really logical at that moment- enuf to hv left me crying my eyeballs out at least.

Another time i woke up and hit him hard a couple of times with the bolster. Coz he had had an affair. Well it seemed like he really did- in my nightmare.

I also finally puked for real- Big time, 2 days back. I have a problem vomiting. Basically i dont/ cant do it coz i find the act of puking too icky. Its gross. Eventho i really really need to puke- nothing comes up. Despite hovering over the toilet bowl with someones hand rubbing my back- I just cant do it. But i finally did on the way back from mom's. Hubs dcided to b chatty that night- of all days. He could not stop talking n all i wanted was 4 him to shut it. I was practically turning green with my head shoved into a box (cudnt find any plastic bags in d car). He wasnt d least bit worried coz i had nvr really puked b4. Bout 200 metres from our condo i just shouted for him to pull over and i vomited the entire content of my tummy and judging from the dinner i had- it was a lot. I puked n puked n puked! it felt so good!! liberating even! dont know y i never properly did it b4.. of course ive lost the ability now..

Yesterday i met a neighbour in the lift who asked if i was preggers. I wanted to hug her coz she is the 1st non-family, non- friend to notice! I was so proud of my tummy for growing. Cudnt stop rubbing it after that.

The Euro UEFA has started which means for the nx few weeks i will b seeing less n less of the television hubs- hence this post.

Here's a latest pic of me. C how huge my face is- looks like a talam kan??


Also for those of u who think i actually memorize the news- ur so sweet. But if i had to memorize it. The only thing ill b saying when the camera starts to roll is "Hello and welcome to Nightline". Here's a pic of the prompter. It has not jammed on me yet so far (touch wood). Thr has been instances with the former station i was attached to when mid read, it jammed or instead of scrolling down it started scrolling up, or my personal favourite- turns off completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment