Monday, March 1, 2010

A bumpy start..

i hate mondays..

like really really hate em'

i was late getting ready this morning den i turun n started d engine n realised i left my tuition books upstairs. lari naik den saw ooo water bottle.. better bring in case i get thirsty in d car sbb so hot.. den turun.. n realised i did not get my books den naik balik amek books den br masuk car..

then i left my hse n realised i didnt have enuff in my touch n go to reach cyber. so i decided to go to d BHP stn near my hse sbb ada maybank atm thr. so pg la... i parked rite in front o d entrance.. thr was a lady at d machine so i waited den realised i left my T n G card in d car. wen n got it den another lady came in like 0.003 seconds b4 me n used d machine. ok fine.. tunggu lg.. wen it was my turn.. i put my card in d slot n it got rejected.. apakah??

*ATM out of service*

pls jahat.. ok dh marah2 hv to go to d big maybank yg akn buat i lg lmbat den went to maybank at uptown n there was a line at evry atm. ok fuming silently inside but stil beratur.. i was mentally choking d lady in front o me sbb hello?? can u go any slower??? pls take ur time. i happen to really enjoy staring at d back o ur very fascinating head!! move it sista!! ok den it was my turn! yeayy!! janna puts card in slot. janna's card gets rejected by atm. janna gets msg dat says.

*ATM out of service*

kill me kill me now..

wats wrong w me?? am i eminating sum radioactive wave dats making d atms break down???

had to join another line.. br bole.. by dat time dah ader like volcano yg dh erupt coming outta my half blown hair.. eeee hate mondayssss!!!

ok pastu masuk keje ader like a tonne o work..

n br siap 1 task..

ader 3 lg..

n im blogging..

but i sooo need to blow off sum steam.. promise treasure ok

oh my cousin lan got married over d weekend at ipoh. bole panas lg xmalaysia ni?? it was so hot i wanted to cry! or move into a river or sumtin.. jd mcm hippo. besa dah lebih kurg.. hehehe.

ok i shall go back to slaving for the company

im trying to saving for a trip soon. lame ok x pg trip! i hate saving!! theres so much stuff dat i sorta need rite now!

ok..

mwahh

3 comments:

  1. HAhaha... after the trip we SHOP ok, at your heart content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. alu dayah! kte ajar private tuition kt budak sorg ni :)

    mari- cant waitt!

    ReplyDelete