Monday, March 22, 2010

elephant from damansara

ohemgeee!!

ader xorg lg gemok dr i kt duniaaa!!???

i had a glee marathon all of yesterday. i did not get out o bed till 7pm. dats PM ok. i got up pretty early.. well late for me. early for most. and just laid there watching one episod after another of glee. n i gotta say, those dancing singing kids really make me feel like breaking into a song and dance routine everytime a crisis arise.

sgt best ok.

anyway come night fall i got into d kemas2 mood and took out d entire contents o my bureau and tried evrything on. well tried my work clothes on la. and lo n behold!! clothes dat used to hang off my boney body are now so tight i  can barely breath!! gemok sgt okk!! i tried on most of my dresses n skirts! and wen i was done i was left with about as much confidence as a peanut.

n no matter how much i moan n cry about it im not gonna loose dis mak cow body. crying doesnt burn much calories. nor does whining. i gotta get off my ass and stop cooking and do sumtin about it. starting tomorrow im gonna hit d park and go jogging straight after work even if it means doing it in my heels. ok im gonna change first but im so gonna do it. swimming once a week just isnt cutting it. plus berendam at night always gives me the flu n a bad headache the next morning. n ive frozen my gym membership yet again. no point in paying wen i go once in 4 months.

i wanna lose at least 5 kgs so gudluck me!!

im d next biggest loser ok!!

whee heee!!!

happy monday all!

1 comment:

  1. i kot lg gemuk dr u!! heeee...!! da lama semangat ok nak exercise..tp mulut je yg exercise...sebb byk makan...bahahaha

    ReplyDelete