Thursday, February 10, 2011

That little person

yesterday we took my beloved niece out for dinner. or rather, she forced us to.

i was beyond tired lastnite and wanted nothing but a quiet uneventful dinner and an early bedtime. this little person was dressed in her jammies when she saw me putting on a pair of jeans. she went 'nk pkai sluar'. i pointed to her pink jammie bottoms n sed 'na kn dah ade pants'. then she spilled water on her shirt and made a big fuss about the wet patch, asking me to get her a new top. i picked a sleep shirt for her, which she refused to wear, picking instead a levi's tshirt. i told her it was almost bedtime and that she should wear more comfy clothes. she insisted- very persistent dis girl, wonder whr she gets it from.

once i put the shirt on her, she ran to my mom and sed 'grandmama!! salam!!' and proceeded to salam my mom n went 'ok bye grandmama!!', looked at me and went 'ok jom!'

had no choice but to lug her with me. then at dinner, we were served by a man who was more on the feminine side and who had a liberal amount of make up on, making him (her) look white as a sheet. she-man shall i say? my body went stiff wen i heard the little person so innocently say 'eeee... takut... ape tu.. TAKUTT??' all the while pointing to this nice waiter (tress)'s face. I W-A-N-T-E-D T-O D-I-E! i looked over the table at jj who was looking down hard at the table, any harder n he'd probably tilt it over with telekinesis powers.

ive posted this video of her on my fb. enjoy!




p/s: blogspot seems to be a bit cuckoo since yesterday kn?

1 comment:

  1. Promise lawak!!ahahaha tak cover lansung.. mcm ibu kuah plak.

    ReplyDelete