Thursday, July 14, 2011

12 Random facts about me

1. I hate long drives. I have a crazy phobia of accidents. I especially hate long drives at night. Riding on a bus on a long haul trip is as good as suicide.

2. I love anything sweet. but i cannot have sweet stuff for bfast- ie pancakes, cereal. I can have them if i have some other savoury items on the side.

3. Breakfast is my most favourite meal of the day. Dinner is a close second.

4. I cannot stand the cold. I go to the movies with blankets/shawl and a pair of ugly oversized comfy airline socks. Im just as embarrasing at the office.

5. I hid a couple of delicious caramel macarons in the fridge on saturday coz i was afraid my brothers would eat them. I am reminded of them everyday at work but always forget when i get home. Please dont forget today ok?

6. I can eat a huge bowl of cherries in a matter of minutes. Its like magic.

7. I have an obsession with nuts. Walnuts and pecans are absolute favs.

8. I am super nervous that my wedding dress and invites dont turn out the way i pictured them. I hope i dont throw a bitchfest...

9. My niece tells me she wants to marry me.. and my fiance.. she thinks once you have taken ur morning shower u can marry. She goes- mama na! na dah mandi!! jom kawen??

10. I hate it when make up artists put on mascara for me. I find it to be one of the most uncomfortable thing in the world. next to lip gloss. Which i also dislike.

11. I read the news with my legs folded up under me. and i normally wear sleep pants to go read so i can crash as soon i reach home n remove my mke up. nothing glamorous about that.

12. I am NOT as huge as i look on TV. All this hi def plasma lcd stuff is making me look all podgy n fat. Liars is what they are i tell u.

No comments:

Post a Comment