Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tuesday rants

I will be getting my wedding dress in a couple of days and i so nervous! I hope and wish it turns out beautiful. Coz really mama and the designer did the entire frontal part. I only saw the back part of the dress on the ipad and wanted no other. I trust mama's taste completely but i just cant imagine what it looks like on the front...  and mama wasnt very happy with the back coz she was afraid it might look a bit too revealing. Sowe compromised with me giving her the frontal part to design, and opting for a thicker, less sheer material for the back part.

And dont even get me started on the cards!! We picked this particular shop coz :- A. They had airconditioning. It was mighty hot there and we basically ran from one aircond shop to another, ignoring the open aired ones. And B. This shop had three branches in the centre alone! so of course they had to be good right!?? Well I got a bit upset when i tried calling them from here to reconfirm that they got the changes i made and also to increase our order. My calls were rejected and my texts were left unanswered, as were my emails. I finally got thru when i called the landline and up till today, I still have not gotten the confirmation draft email she promised. So guys, if you go to indon to get your cards done. Avoid this shop called DutaGraphia. DO NOT be lured by the cool billowing aircond!!

Im still on the look out for wedding shoes.. I have already found one which i love! but im still waiting for some details to have it shipped so in the meantime, im shoeless still!!

Ive still got to tie up some loose ends here and there but i guess the major parts are more or less done. Butterflies in my tummy are growing by the day!!

Dear god, please make everything smooth and everybody happy and smiley on my wedding day. Id really appreciate it if you would make my skin glow too. Also, I would really love it if you would make my bank account grow again. Coz at the moment, its looking a little lean.. thats all for now. Thank you very much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment