Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Updates!

i am a nervous wreck. i can hardly sleep. i read the news quite frequently last week so i was sleep deprived- but last night i was in bed by 10 and my eyes wouldnt shut. at one point i had yawned so much my pillows were soaked. i hate this feeling. even more so when i see how relaxed jj is. not fair. guys have it so easy.


lina n dayah came over n helped me stick thank u tags on my favours last night. im so grateful coz really- it was a lot. i had insisted on doing them myself instead of getting the store to do it for us coz i wanted to have that wedding feel! u know when ur room is messy with stacks of boxes and u have people in every corner of the house doing sumtin. beautiful chaos. well i had 2 people over lastnite- plus my aunts.. n my room was def in a terrible state- and we had dinner in my room. it was fun :) thanks korg!!


we viewed our pre wedding vid lastnight. n omg were we THAT fat!?? ok yeah we sorta were... n my nose is so bulat!!! if i were rich id get a nose job!- ok no i wouldnt coz it looks painful. we liked the vid. its really cute n colourful but there was a scene whr we were running n i swear i have the ugliest run. it looked like i had broken a knee and twisted an ankle! burok giler!! Im never running on camera again- EVER!


I think were about done with everything cept for the seating arrangements- my nemesis. i cringe thinking about it. my dad was saying something about making it free seating- save us the headache. the hall ppl have yet to pass us the floor plan cn u believe it!??! ish sakit perut la pk!! i think ive aged more in this 1 month then i have this whole year. im only going on leave on thursday coz my cuti's r limited.


on a sadder note- we still have not gotten the keys to our house. its been almost 2 years kott!! n its not even a new dev!! ud think were getting a 7 million ringgit crib but really its just a simple modest home! so we'll be staying at his grandma's place- who just passed away by the way :( i hv to admit im a lil hesitant seeing that ive nvr lived on my own but i guess marriage is about starting our lives togather n really i sorta dont have a choice kot.. it is a lil daunting staying at a house whose owner passed away just last week tho....


my systems have gone haywire with the stress. ive been on mc 4 days this month. n i discovered i had gastric. ME!! who has never missed a meal in my LIFE!! seems stress cn do horrible things to u.. i hope all illness keep away till the big day...


eeekkkk!!! scared nyeeeeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment