Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The foodie monster!

I cannot wait to get to my 2nd trimester mainly because i cannot stand feeling nauseous and i cant wait for my appetite to change. i cant remember the last time i had rice. Ive been having mostly junk and fast food coz that's about all i can stomach. Last night i walked up and down the food isle at the pasar malam looking at the food offerings at each stall carefully, tempting my tastebuds, begging them to want something.

After my 3rd round of walking i saw hubster walking towards me with his mouth full of half chomped on keropok lekor, and a pack of char kuey teow and 3 packets of nasi lemak- all for himself ok. Thru a mouthful of massacred fish-he asked if id bought anything yet. I finally bought a packet of nasi ambeng coz i tasted it once at the tmn tun pasar mlm n loved it!- of course i wasnt pregnant then.

When we got home a ravenous hubster started eating his 'not so sedap' char kuey teow smpai licin, while i picked at my food. One bite was all it took to put me off the entire dish when i bit into a corriander seed. yuck eew gross!! So hubster ended up eating the fat chicken which came with my rice as well- on top of the buffet spread he already had.

Later that night i was feeling super hungry so we went to a&w whr i had a coney dog and waffles with ice cream!! I ate 4 mouthfuls before i felt nauseous again- and had 3 bites of the coney dog while hubster finished the rest. I foresee him growing at a more alarming pace then i in the next few months dont u? oh he also finished the entire mug of root beer float then pretended to look surprised when i told him i havent even had a sip! made him go back and buy me another mug.

Dinner!





No comments:

Post a Comment