Thursday, November 29, 2012

Bottle Battle

My fav picture of her
Being a mom has been wonderful so far. I have discovered that I can do amazing things like yesterday i found myself surfing Agoda for hotels, watch the pinoy series ive been following AND breastfeed my child- all at d same time!! And i cooked two dishes for dinner in 15 mins while my baby bawled her eyeballs out wanting me to hold her. Listening to her cry pains me everytime. She's down with the flu so she has been cranky and upset and cried non-stop and nothing i did would make her stop- so i cried along with her.

Were trying to get her on the bottle coz i start work in a month and wont be around to bfeed her during the day. She would cry really loud while hubs try to give her the bottle and i will be confined to the bedroom so she wouldnt see or smell me. So kesian! So we decided that next month, we will send her to a babysitter upstairs for half a day just so she gets used to strangers and the bottle. I foresee myself hanging out by her front door waiting for the time i can pick my baby up, or crying along with her when she cries at feeding time :(

On a happier note- were goin on holiday in Jan! Were going to Phnom Penh. Nuha will be about 3 n a half months then. I hope her first flight will be a good one...

Baby's up from morning nap! Mummy duty resumes!

No comments:

Post a Comment