Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Day 3...


halu peeps..

ok quick update of my attemp at keeping my resolutions.

#1 I did not not hit d snooze button at all!! ok i did by mistake, i really wanted to press the off button. anyway! eventho i did not snooze! i got sidetracked by cakbina!!! i went to wake her up den forgot myself..so lambat mandi...cakbina yang punya pasal..

#2 dis i did!! 1st time weh! LA the bangau asked me to buy karipaps odw to work so i had one in the car. its not perfect but its a start kn?? :)

#3 ok...i did not iron my baju the nite before...and again..i didnt even plan what i was gonna wear..i normally plan ahead what im gonna wear the next day to save myself the trouble o changing 5 times in the morning..i changed 5 times today before deciding on wat to wear..bt i tink its ok :) kot..

#4 tlg jgn tanye...shoes still in trunk...kelam kabut..out o sight (thank god)..bt never out o mind ok!

on another note, cakbina comel sgt smlm!!! she just started on solids bt she's still getting used to eating w a spoon instead o being bottle fed..she looks like popeye when she's eating..tp comel sgt!! mama na luffs u!!

pls ignore suara-suara background yg dh bg signal suro diam pon still xtau diam

No comments:

Post a Comment