Thursday, April 30, 2009

stars are blind..n i maybe too..


today hari yang penat.. yesterday we went for a movie then slept over at La's sisters house..best!! tp promise penat..buat keje terkedek2 today..

x larat nk blog..

but i had a wonderful time..

#1 i snoozed once bt LA marah suro bgn...bcoz i siap paling lama kot...

#2 we grabbed bfast on the way to worked and had it togather :) sweet kn?? haha

#3 sweet sgt coz LA n Mary ironed my baju kurung for me!! LA ironed my top while Mary ironed my kain..well dey terpaksa..sape suro promise nk ironkn if i agree to pkai bj kurung!!! bt i luff u!!

#4 anggap je la gone case k...

we watched uninvited which i tot was pretty scary...bt den agn it doesnt take much to scare me..everyone else tot it was a let down..tp best jgakk!!

k xlarat nk write byk.. jst tgk pics k. mwahh!!





muke nk tdo pon still nk take pics..


Odw to work...mary w our bfast..she wear new baju ok..she bought it jst for today! coz we all dcided to wear bj kurung harini :)


Nadom and his future (4 years) wife- cam nk gado jerk berebut last bite o dessert !!

p/s: my eyes are blurry lah... pls dont tell me my power increase lg!! pls pls pls tanak!!!

Have a wonderful long weekend darlings!!!mwahh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment