Friday, July 2, 2010

Soap Opera

So i was just minding my own business on a slow friday evening when i got an email from Sandwich telling Donut- and evryone else on the team whom she had so thoughtfully cc-ed that she was unhappy with the way Donut worked as it was affecting her. the words she used were rather.. erm.. blunt? i was unhappily minding my own business when i got the email. n dat little voice inside my head went. oooooo drama!! yes yes im shallow like dat get over it!

so Donut wasnt just gonna keep quiet n let sandwich walk all over her like dat no way sirrr!! so she sent another blunt email telling Sandwich off. again. so thoughtfully copying all of us, who by this time were all IM-ing each other, disecting the newly aquired gossip.

den tibe2. Sandwich IM-ed me asking for my take on this new happening. eh jgn la IM i. i was happily kepohing to ppl pls dun. Sandwich wanted to know if i was unhappy with the way things were going. i sed i thot evrything was going swell, n dat i had no complaints n that i didnt want to get in d middle of anything (u kno just in case she was recruiting an army or watever). den she asked me if i thot d email was 'blunt'. to which i replied..

Janna- erm... i wudnt say 'blunt'...

den i panicked! i hate being put on d spot! hate hate hate!!!

i went

Janna- haaaaaa!!! i dont knoww!!!! *faints*

dat was exactly wat i wrote. i dh ckp dont put me on d spot. ive got sum condition or sumtin. i get panic attacks over the simplest things. gossips i love. but dun ask me to like u kno.. justify sumtin sumtin to get back at sumone sumone. too much for me!!

so as im typing this, im waiting for the next cc-ed email to come in.

thank you Sandwich and Donut for providing my boring dry lunch-less friday with much needed icing.

* im fasting (ganti xabes2 lg) hence the lunchless friday

**names have been changed to foods that i want to eat right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment