Tuesday, November 2, 2010

baby talk

Ive been an silent reader of munirah's blog for some time now. i love her tales as well as trials and tribulations of raising her 3 kids (and another on the way). i guess it reminds me of how my mom raised me and my siblings because she's married to a pilot, and my dad's a pilot. so their husbands are away a lot and often times they are left to raise the kids singlehandedly.


one of her newer post really cracked me up. currently all her 3 kids sleep on the same bed as her and her husband. and as she is expecting, she wanted to re-configure their sleeping arrangements. in other words, get the older kids to bunk in their own beds. she would pick them up after they fell asleep and place them on their own beds, but one of her boys would climb back onto her bed in the night.


she would sing praises to the other two saying what big boys and girls they are now in an attempt to encourage the other one to follow suit.


the little boy innocently retorted back with the line below.


“tapi pApa also very big boy, why pApa tak sleep on his own bed?”


cracks you up doesnt it!?

6 comments:

  1. hi there,
    nice knowing you.
    oh ur dad is a pilot too? i guess u can get the rough picture how chaos i am with the 3 toddlers at home..hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh chop u intan punye sister ke?
    anak capt zaki?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya!

    yeap! intan's my sister n capt zaki's my dad :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lepas comment baru i scroll down ur blog n tot u look familiar ;)
    ur sis dah brapa anak?
    my regards to her n ur mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. anak dia sorg baru. sorg tu je la cucu my parents. intan payung jantung hati dorg. insyallah i sampaikn ur salam :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe comel kan.. i kat opis nih everyday kot baca blog dia.. ;)

    ReplyDelete