Wednesday, April 6, 2011

old but gold

Sumtimes i feel like we're such a predicatable couple... like an old married couple who routinely do the same thing week in week out... my feelings were confirmed this morning when my dad asked me as i was leaving for work.

papa- so going out for a movie tonite?

me- yeah! howd u know!?

papa- isnt wed ur movie nite?

me- are we that transparent!?

but i guess he wud remember coz evrytime i stay out late, sabrina wud crash with my parents since im not around. which equals to her hogging the bed and result in grandpapa sleeping on the futon on the floor.

anyhoo! i cant wait for tonite! dinner and a movie. n i dont care if were predicatable. i like it! n i like routines. n sure some people wud say im boring but im not! im just not a fan of the clubbing nightlife scene.. i get real grumpy wen im sleepy and tired n thrs loud music n ciggarete smoke n d sour smell of beer makes me wanna barf. n i especailly hate it when i come out n my hair smells smokey n stale.. like old cigarette butts. i love outdoor activities! just a couple of weeks ago we went on the ATV. n i was the only girl in d group. i wud put up pictures if i didnt look like a hippo in all of them. but i do. so yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment