Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day and more!


Omg we had the most interesting day today!! We did sumtin new!!~ which I kenot mention here…or anywhr else for dat matter..but it was lesson well learnt!! Nuff sed.. den we went threading which is so wajib for every minah’s the world over! I do it every other week but I still get teary eyed every single time..sakit tau!


Den we went mom’s day shopping!! Yeay!! Im so glad I got wat I got!! Walaupon d pot dat contained it berat nk mati mcm nk terbalik~ ok xterbalik jgn over..bt sweet x mary n LA carried it for me sbab dorg takut I drop d pot n pecah… ok sweet jgak walaupon undermine my strength..pastu kn! Wen I got to my car I realised dat I did not lock it! *sharp exhale dgn bunyi2 dramatic* I don’t have anything of value in my car cept for my shoes which I consider to be priceless!! Janna dun b so careless nx time ok?

Ni pics from td.. njoy!! Or not… wateva..oh n Happy Moms Day to all mothers out there!!! N esp to my Fantabulous Supermom who is my mom, bestfriend and sister all rolled into one wonderful package! I love u ma!!! So many many!!! Mwahhhh!!!


Me and the best mom in the whole wide world



Happy Moms day ma!







Minah gonjengs bergaya dgn topi yg not for sale..Boohoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment