Monday, May 25, 2009

procrastinating on a monday...


ive got the monday blues...n its bad... its only 1030 n aleady im procrastinating... blogging.. instead o working...oh wat id give to have sunday agn... or alang2 nk time travel..saturday pls? we went to 2 baby aqiqah's on sunday...i tink i ate a whole kambeng...eyeballs n all... omg i have d most disgusting story to tell.. just thinking bout it makes me gag.. to cut a long icky story short.. i ate a sheeps eyeball without realizing it... wen i realized it...i buried it in my rice n made a rice mountain to hide it..den threw it all away...gagging and trying not to throw up the entire way... sumpah gross ok...

i tink i ate too much... the whole o last week ive been stuffing myself silly... ok fine d entire month... ive been eating to my hearts content like nobody's business... 2 weeks ago i actualy had fast food 5 times in a week! apakah???!? this week konon nk healthy.. im sitting in front o my laptop w a mug o ice cold peach tea n a chocolate caramel digestive in one hand... ok digestive good! healthy! but covered in choc n caramel...errr...xkot...

i have 4 pending requests and another 2 that i havent started on... pls pls pls give me the strength to go on... on top o segala kemalasan ni.. im not wearing my lenses sbb sakit so i had to pkai my glasses which is giving me a headache...bt without which im blind as a bat...

n blogspot ni nk upload gamba mcm nk take 18 tahun 3 bulan!!


my intan payung~


Emil Rayyan geting his jambul cukur-ed by grandmama


Cakbina and her std muke terjejut biler tgk cam


W mama na before she left for work

No comments:

Post a Comment