Wednesday, January 20, 2010

cloudy w a definite sign of a storm

have u ever felt like ur legs weigh a tonne and u need all the energy u could muster just to drag urself to work??

thats how im feeling today...

times a hundred

i dont hate my job

well not exactly

i love my collegues

my bosses are super nice

no kepohchis to sebok2 my business

but...

i dont like my job!

the thing that i do!!

its so mundane!!

n need sumtin more

xciting!!

challenging!

fun!!

like being in d media business!!

oh how i miss it!

but at d same time i have to b practical...

practical is boring....

but its wat adults do

they b practical...

n boring..

i look like a drab nowadays

putting on my contacts means waking up 15 mins earlier

coz contacts comes w eye make up

u kno coz my eyes are about d size o a grain o rice

so i choose to just don my glasses n walk around looking like a teacher from the 60's

couldnt care less tho

well not today nyway

i read era's blog

and she was going on about how she's working in a PR firm and her frens working in an ad agency

n im working for a computer company!

how geeky am i???

n im not even good at computers to begin withh!!!

yeah ok

enuf rambling

i hope my spirits r lifted by lunch time

ok lah bye

1 comment:

  1. aiyah babe.. trust me, there are a lot of times when im staying back late at work when everyone happily leaves at 6 sharp and when im losing sleep doing work that i tell myself i think i should take up a 9-5 job office. the grass is always greener on d other side, kata orang2 tua. heh.

    but then again, i do think you should go after your dreams and what u feel so much passion for, no? yes, it may not be the most 'practical' choice considering the risks, but at least you can look back and say i went after my dream with all my heart, despite the risks!

    just my two cents. u dont have to listen to me, honestly. it is your life afterall :)

    and judging by the foodddd ure eating, i guess its safe to say that ur spirits have lifted much higher up kan? hehe.

    (ok footnote: apasal panjang gile this comment.. boleh buat satu blog entry ni.. hehe)

    Have a fabulous weekend babe!

    ReplyDelete