Monday, January 18, 2010

lost and found

Haluuuu new year!!!

ok im 18 days late but watever..

i decided against resolutions this year..

saves me the guilt of not sticking to it

coz i never do

if i had a resolution

it would probably be to get my ass in the gym

to be a better driver- tho i think im pretty fab at it already *haha*

and to control my spending

but since i dont have resolutions this year

xpayah susah2 ok

but i do have one wish this year

not a resolution, but a wish

to visit a country ive never been to

with frens pls

and the career change i was talking about

i decided against it

tho joining it may have been a wonderful platform for me

i feel after all that has happened

i need something solid

that doesnt involve me gambling my future

something that would not and could not be wavered by political winds

so i declined what could have possibly been my last life line into the world where i belong

but its ok

ill survive

i may feel a tinge of regret now and then

but xde rezeki

maybe next time :)

hopefully..

have a wonderful monday darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment