Monday, January 18, 2010

Thankies!

Im thankful for...

1. not having buckteeth

2. being able to eat like an obese person n not be too fat that i cant fit into my clothes yet

3. having a brother who will sleep with me when the howling dogs scare the living crap outta me ok sbenarnye dia pn takut jgak sbb tu sleep in my room but wateva im still thankful

4. the amount of shoes my 2 feet has

5. having a dad who brings home an insane amount of chocolates

6. having sumone who doesnt mind satisfying my thai tomyam cravings everyday eventho it makes him want to pengsan

7. the guard on my thumb that keeps me/ people from bumping into it and causing it to swell n sakit like hell

8. butter crabs at subang seafood (food of the gods!)

9. not having feet as large as kak in's

10. not missing my friday meeting eventho i forgot all about it! thank god my boss was seated opposite my table! omg terlupe terus terlompat buat2 mcm oh i was waiting for u down here padahal tgh lepak bfast w d girls!

*luff*

2 comments: