Monday, August 23, 2010

Aubergine

I read the news last nite. and as always, finding out my outfit for the nite is always a source of entertainment for me. it seems that they left the clothes forgotten over the years (from zaman zaman wen hang tuah was alive and agogo was all the rage) for the newest readers to be humiliated in.

Lastnite yet again proved me right. i laughed out loud to myself in the wardrobe when i saw the disaster i had to don in front of millions.

it was purple, with weird crooked sleeves and a kembang bottom (think saloma) and if that wasnt bad enuf, the designer (zang toi) dcided to throw in a ribbon to be tied in front!

and did i mentioned it was purple?

yes my dears, purple as of aubergine purple. oh and my camisole inside? is also purple. of the same shade mind u. so u see, i went into the studio with about as much confidence as a used sock.

the nice make up person spent aeons on my hair twisting n curling and blowdrying it. ive never had my hair done that way before so it looked a lil weird to me. reminded me of the curtains at my grandmothers house. ropol2 renda2.

despite the interesting (read: catastrophic) outfit, i think i did ok.

oh and i also got to wave a little malaysian flag at the closing. which my producer took from sumones car.

I hate the sleeves. theyve got attitude problem. wanting to bend where i dont want...

No comments:

Post a Comment