Monday, August 2, 2010

Nightmare on news

I had a nigtmare last nite.

I was on my way to go to the studio coz i was reading. news was on at 2pm (which is weird coz i read at midnite). i left the house w my mom at 1130 am and thr was a MASSIVE crawl on the roads. the roads were SUPER scary!! it was at a 90 degree angle and was soooo soooo sooo tinggi!! ive got major issues w heights! n i was the one driving n it went on forever n ever!! my kaki got so lenguh n i asked mama to put her kaki on the accelerator a few times.

i arrived late. at 145pm. had 15 mins to go thru the story lineup and have hair n make up done. while reading i realised i was wearing my sleeveless pajama top, and they had put me in a bright green jacket with stars on it.

i almost died.

but i cudnt coz i was on camera.

so i smiled.

n did my thang!

it was sumtin like this. wouldnt you die?

No comments:

Post a Comment