Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Splitsville


a friend of mine recently told me that her wedding, which is scheduled for next month, has been called off. she has called her make up artist to cancel their service, and her dress is due for pickup nxt week. cancellations have been done on the hall she has booked and caterers have been informed. This weekend will be all about calling everything off, from the dewan, to the juru nikah, to the photographers. it truly breaks my heart when i see frens get hurt like this. especially when its gone as far as engagements and planned weddings. i hope and pray she'll be fine.


jj asked me once why i wanted to marry him. and i was at a loss for words. which is a big deal considering the mouth i have on me. he asked me to think it over and to give him an answer wen im ready.


later that nite we were hanging out in the kitchen talking then i realised why i wanted to marry him.


i wanted to marry him for his patience and for the trust he has in me.


i related an incident to him. once we had a fight, and didnt talk for almost 2 days. then for sum reason he thought i went out with another guy (which of course i did not). dspite thinking i was out with sumone else n  being upset with me and stuff, he never did get angry with me for it.  when we finally reconciled and met, he was just relieved and happy to see me, despite still thinking i went out with someone else. when i told him i didnt, he was just glad. he has so much patience it amazes me.

i drafted this post a while back but never got around to publishing it. but he's leaving again for adelaide in a couple of days. longer this time so im feeling a lil sentimental :(  bear with me ok

No comments:

Post a Comment