Monday, May 2, 2011

Will & Kate plus 6 billion



omg so who did not watch the royal wedding!? some ppl are going all 'kate who? married prince watshisface?' i am gonnna be honest and say that i have been waiting for this day a long long looooooooooong time. well i was initially hoping i would be the one saying i do to prince watshisface but life's not fair like that and i moved on (sort of). i made my dad bring me back some wedding souvenir when he went to london. he got me a mug!! yes yes im obsessed get over it!! i actually worked from home on friday so i wouldnt miss a second of the wedding. i was parked with my laptop on my bed with the tv channel alternating between E news and ntv7 which broadcasted the entire thing live. i gotta say... ntv7's commentation was boring and lacklustre.

my mom who was in bandung at the time said the channels there provided a much deeper insight and was bragging to me that she knew the dress maker had to change the needle every 3 hours while making kate's dress coz she wanted each poke to be precise and needed a sharp needle.

it was a lovely wedding. and to all those ppl who called me during the course of it. pls go play in traffic. seriously. this is history in the making and ur calling me to ask whr i do my waxing. *gives dirty look to ayien* i was so anal about catching the whole thing i got upset when ppl barge in to my room to tell me sumtin. i mean seriously. i watched the 'i will' part w papa who was going on n on n onnnn about how she was old matured compared to Princess Di and how she wasnt as pretty or demure. but i thot she look stunning!! in a smart intelligent women kindda way. kann!!

and the dress!! oh myy!!some people scoff and say its too simple and unfit for a royal wedding. i say it looks perfect on her. she's not the kind who would choose to wear a 26 feet long train. i mean imagine the weight!? i believe she's the sensible type and i applaud her for it. yesterday mama was showing me the material she got for my wedding and i saw a piece and asked what is this? she went 'oh dat was supp to be ur veil but kate's wasnt this material' and threw the thing. 'were getting a new one, like kate's'. i love her. my mom. not kate.

and i am still amazed that she chose to do her own make up!! im having a small wedding and im anal about having my make up done perfectly. nightmares and all. and she's got 6 billion people watching her and she chose to do her own makeup!!! amazing!!!

kate truly is one of a kind, i hope she doesnt let all the mean comments get to her. i heard william had to hold a press conference to ask the media to give them some breathing space coz all the negative comments were starting to get to kate and she even turned bulimic at one point after news of her getting fat were abuzz. fat!??? herr!?! that wud make me obese.

i wihs them a long happy life together and i cannot wait for her to pop little royals soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment