Thursday, September 15, 2011

38 days to go!

I feel like days are slipping by so quickly now. Its like i blinked and the week has gone by. I have yet to try my dress on again- with my post raya body. As of yesterday, i have reconfirmed my booking with all my make up artists 5 times. I hope i have not irked them too much coz i have 2 more reminders to give them before the big day. I hope they still turn up... i dont wanna have to pull a kate middleton (or kate wellington as mari would say) on my wedding day.

I actually have tonnes to do still but im rather contented sitting on my round tushie and having friendly banters with na who seriously is growing up so fast and she really is her own person! yesterday she insisted on goin to sleep in her baju kurung instead of her pj's. --> lina i understand now y u got your tudung the day before ur wedding... i havent found mine... nor have i the interest to actually start looking for it... n i still dun have a tiara. oh dont judge me! its the only day i can get away with wearing one! and we still have not gotten the keys to our new place. we def have to stay sumwhr for a month or two b4 moving in. he's not keen on staying at my mom's. Im not very happy about staying at his kajang as suggested by his dad. i mean really?? id get lost everyday!! n its really far!! its like a whole other country!!

on a totally unrelated note-

If there was one thing i could change about myself- i would make myself less edgy. Im soooo nervous all the time! n i often times let my imagination run wild. like this morning. jj slept at cyber last night. he used to stay here but he moved to be closer to me :) anyway. he arrived late and it was raining n all but watever. I slept really early coz i fed na her meds n she conked out at 830 n i followed soon after. i spoke to him just before i fell asleep n he was having dinner.

when i woke up the nx morning i called to wake him as per usual. there was no answer. he seldom doesnt pick up my calls but i figured- he must have slept real late lastnite catching up w d boys. so i gave him 10 mins more and called again. stil no answer. i gave him 5 more mins of sleep time- and he stil wasnt pickin up! i was starting to panic by this point n called again. n texted him. n called again. my over imaginative mind kicked in at this point- omg, he's lying in a ditch sumwhr. or omg, he died playing soccer n his friends are all too afraid to tell me. i had visions of his friends standing around his phone, all too afraid to answer it and give me the dreaded news. i go psycho sometimes. forgive me. in the end when he finaly called me 1 hour 41 minutes later- i was naturally livid!! n he knew it! he was being all mousy n nice n i had gone all makcik on him. i HATE it when he doesnt pick up n he knows it! i was all the more upset when i discovered his phone was rite nx to him. grrrrr. so as punishment, he's treating me dinner at a place of my choice tonite. and im making him watch bridesmaids- a true 'pink' chickflick at midnight- knowing he's sleep deprived. and no. he's not allowed to sleep during the course of the entire movie. oh n did i mention he's goin to have to take me out for early breakfast the following day as well?


the martian im marrying
the fatty marrying the martian
jakarta

1 comment:

  1. i know the psycho thing!!! i do that too!!!!! kihkihkih

    ReplyDelete