Wednesday, September 7, 2011

46 days

So the wedding's in 46 days! im in the midst of sending out the invites and its so frustrating that i cannot invite everybody- the downside of having a sit down wedding dinner. i cannot wait for the wedding to be over. i dont know y im not excited about the wedding itself. im more looking forward to the marriage. i did get a lil excited when passing out invites at the ofc this morning tho. like fuyooohh this is for real! like im telling people yuuhuuuu im getting married y'all!! but in all honesty- this wedding business is pretty draining if u ask me! im just praying hard imma fit into my dress and that i dun trip n fall flat on my face!


i had a falling out w a friend of mine a couple of weeks back. i was hurt by sumthing she sed n she was upset w me for sumtin else. i guess all this wedding frenzy has got all our panties in a twist and dont even get me started on the hormones!! oh myyy!! im so sick of crying at tv commercials! the other day i cried over breakfast while telling jj a story. i hardly ever cry! in fact im always laughing at mama n my sister for being such leaky faucets!


sumtin funny happened last weekend. jj n i had just finished watching a movie, i needed a toilet break so i went to the ladies. while i was goin about doing a number 1. i sat on the throne n went about doing my business. just as i was done, it started raining in my cubicle. were not talking fine sprays of water here no siree!! it was a full blown storm of fat water droplets rain minus the thunder!! picture this. i was on the throne w my jeans around my ankles squinting (for fear of loosing my contact lense) thru the rain trying to find the source of this catastrophe. on second thot- Dont. i hastily put my pants back on all the while wondering if the building was on fire n its the sprinklers that r raining down on me. my carefully blown hair had gone all curly bcause of the sudden downpour. my handbag n shawl were soaked- as was i. then i realised the water source actually came fr d cubicle nx to mine! i went out n stood in front of the door of the leaky cubicle and was ready to give her a good dripping piece of my mind!! a girl in tudung n baju kurung stepped out, took one look at my dripping hair n walked away!!? can u believe it!? she walked away!! i stepped in front of her n went- what happened??!? she started pointing to the faucet n the door n babbled sumtin n just turned on her heels n left! pls note that she was all dry and non frazzled. no apologies whatsoever. what is it w malaysians n apologising. when i was younger my mom wud smack me silly evrytime i forgot to say sorry or thank u or please. ur momma didnt smack u enuf! she left in such a hurry she didnt even wash her hands- rude n dirty. eeew. but it was so hilarious!! i laughed out loud all the way out n cudnt wait to tell jj wat happened. that girl is super rude alright! but it was so funny lah!!


no raya updates from me coz raya was rather subdued. we went back to our new place in kedah n eeee so byk insect its disgusting!! we came back with itches and marks here n there fr the various types of insects that were buffet-ing on us. its a frogs heaven i tell u. i took sum pics of the beautiful view from my room bt as always- have yet to transfer them.


Selamat hari raya y'all!! n maaf zahir batin.

1 comment:

  1. omg, that happened to me once, but i was the girl with the tudung u know, mcm mana entah i tertolak faucet, air pancut ke atas, in shock n horror, tp fast enough to turn the damn thing off, nyonya sebelah yg kena air tu went n knock on my door, i mcm SORRY SORRY!! I pun kena air jugak yea, jadi i tau yg dia tak basah sgt, i went out, nyonya tu kering je sebenarnya, tp dia kecoh2 kata basah kuyup! tapi kita tengok dia, dia tak basah pun, but i said sorry ar sorry ar, makcik cleaner pun back up kita ckp kat nyonya tu "dia tak sengaja la nyonya" haha, ur like that nyonya, onli, nyonya tu tak basah mcm u, n i DID say sorry!

    teeeheee~

    ReplyDelete