Thursday, January 19, 2012

Cry Baby

From the moment i knew for sure i was getting married, attending solemnization ceremonies and watching wedding video's made me cry. Be it strangers' weddings , or that of close friends and relatives. I put it down to hormones and the stress of planning a wedding. But ive been watching a couple of wedding videos of late- and ive been bawling like a baby at the office its embarrassing!

what surprised me even more was when my collegue called me over to her desk to watch the 'flash mob' at KLIA- the one thats all over fb now- we were both fawning over the video till the end bit when the cabin crews came out then evryone did the dance togather. Thru flooded eyeballs I went- I dont know why but i feel like crying watching this. Without skipping a beat she went- i pooonnnnnn!! and immediately passed me a tissue as we both wept.

Hello- ape yg sedih kot!!?? I just feel so touched looking at them all dancing in sync with one another. Its not often you see msian uniting but this is one of the few occasion that brings togather msians of all races, age groups and social status. So touching laaa!!

If uv been living under a discarded coconut shell and have not seen it- pls click here and do. And tell me- did u feel like crying too??

1 comment:

  1. sepp la fren! i cried watching junior masterchef man!!! ape hal kan??

    ReplyDelete