Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 15: Fave Song EVER

i decided to skip #14 coz im just too freakin lazy to look thru my files for a decent pic of me last year. If im not mistaken- i was mighty fat plump this time around a year ago so id really rather not relive that painfull memory thank you very much! So my favouritest songs ever are as listed below.

1. My Destiny by Jim Brickman- I love it so much i used it as my wedding song!

2. Forever and For Always- Shania Twain

3. Wally- Aslyn

4. Brown Girl in the Rain- Boney M- I used to sing this w my mom wen i was a kid (ok fine until now). Sabrina crazy loves it too! n so does hubster, even tho he cannot for the life of him carry a tune.

5. LOVE- Nat King Cole- I used this in my wedding video but its actually a song my brothers and i share. We'd put it on real loud in the car and sing our lungs out. rindu nye!!

6. Time to say goodbye- Tho i dont understand 3/4 of what she is saying, i think her singing is simply beautiful!

7. Tell him- Celine Dion & Barbra Streisand- Listening to these two sing gives me the goosebumps!

8. Smile- Judy Garland

9. Jann Arden- You dont know me

10. All songs from the sound of music!!

No comments:

Post a Comment