Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Flatpacks and flapjacks

So were in the midst of moving into our new place. ETA of moving day would be this weekend then its good bye kajang n hello civilization!! I was horrified when jj first suggested we stay in kjg for a bit while our house gets done- coz hello?? kajang is so far!! u practically need a passport to come! n they dont have ou... or the curve... nor do they have ikea... all they have is alamada! eeek!! that fact alone has put me off going on movie date nights- something we used to do on a weekely basis back in damansara.

But truth be told.. after staying here for 2 months plus... the place has kindda grown on me.. living here is kindda like going back in time.. where the people actually stop to make way for u when ur both stuck on a narrow lane... n old ladies smile back at u instead of just looking away.. oh well... i hope our new place will be good to us too..

We still need to get a media set for the tv- or as ikea puts it, pusat hiburan. and the odd lamp or two. and 2 nightstands. n a cream carpet..

And lastnight- after dinner i came home and made myself a choc chip pancake topped with whipped cream. coz hubster ate all of my ice cream. thats the 2nd tub i never got to eat. Im considering buying one of those fridges with the lock thingy- do they still make those!??

Last weekend we cleaned the house with my in laws n im starting to think my house is humongous!!- judging by the aches and pains i got from mopping n sweeping so much surface! or maybe im just lazy... whatevs..

I think of this as an investment- coz 20 years later- heyyy!! lookie here! its still on my thigh! n growing stronggg!!



See those gleaming floors??? does ur eyes hurt looking at them?? coz my arms still does!
Thats my kitchen door. I super love it coz its pretty AND it swings both ways!!

No comments:

Post a Comment