Monday, August 22, 2011

61 days!!

My ring is ready!! its beautiful n i love it! we fell in love with the display one in the store but that one was designed for a much bigger diamond and for way bigger fingers. of course my diamond was smaller n i have a size 7 finger which apparently is really small. so they had to custom make it to fit my finger n the diamond we bought earlier.the dsign on the ring is really intricate and had to be done by hand. it took about 40 days to create and wen we went to pick it up were werent sure it was the correct one coz all the detailings were small compared to the one we saw (of course).. we took a closer look n realised heyy!! it is our ringg!! just smaller!! n i love it! we were both wearing n admiring our rings last nite n jj wanted to tke em out for a 'test drive'. of course i sed no! id kill him if anything happened to them before the wedding. plus it was all shiny and sparkly, the hazey air will tarnish it.

We have gotten all 1173 of our pre wedding photos last week and i get nauseous looking at them coz really- theres so many!!! never have i had my pic taken 37 times in one pose.

also. my dress has arrived!! n its really heavy... i tried it on just once n it was of course a nightmare getting into coz i have as much patience as a 3 year old but we had to be reallllly careful coz the fabric is really delicate n my mom warned me not to put on even a kilo coz she's afraid i wont be able to fit into the dress. and with raya coming up its gonna b a real struggle for me.. nat told me to go out without my glasses or lenses then id b blind as a bat n wont see food therefore i wont eat them. but hello? i kindda have a nose, a pretty powerful one too- but only where food applies. I can often times guess what my neighbours are cooking based on the wafts that come thru my windows.. Its gonna be pretty tough raya for me this year! mayb i should wear a corset... but i kindda like breathing.. so thats out.. gotta go back to the basics and work the old will power i guess.. not that its ever worked before tho..

2 months n 1 day to go!!




No comments:

Post a Comment