Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lalut

Hiya peeps!

How has puasa been for u guys?? My 1st day went rather well. Other then the fact that i felt like dying an hour from iftar and had to lie down in the kitchen while my niece played doctor and well she really thot i had died...- all was well :)

I made a creamy chicken pie and carved a smiley face into it. While i was rolling the dough, i gave sabrina a portion of it so she was workin on it for all she was worth and told me to move coz i was crowding her and her 'cake'. I 'the pie baker' was crowding her 'the ever so busy little pest'.

We watched twillight last night coz she insisted on watching a horror movie. Twilight was as close to a horror movie as i could find. Not that she watched it anyway. Other then screaming questions up my nose- literally up my nose. She had her face half an inch from mine and was shouting (she talks real loud) WHY IS IT DOING THAT MAMA NA!!?!? WHYY!??? WHY IS THE PFFF (she means 'wolf') CHASING THAT LADY MAMA NA!!??? WHYYYYY!?!??

Then when bella jumped off the cliff into the ocean she grabbed my face with both hands and went. NA PON NAK MANI (mandi) LALUT!!!

Ok makcik becok aside. I wanna tell u guys how i fell the other day :( it wasnt a clumsy little slip and fall. no no. i went the entire mile and landed on both my knees and slammed myself onto the floor. and to make matters worse, i shattered my car keys. oh and let me tell u- i fell in front of a whole bunch of guys who were smoking. humiliation aside. It HURT!! like really hurt!! im still doing my daily prayers sitting on a chair coz my knees are still bruised blue black. when i fell i heard the sound of sumtin breaking. I thot something broke n fell off my handbag coz its got really heavy rounded metal fixtures. It was dark and with my horrible eyesight i cudnt really see so i basically grabbed whatever rounded object that was in sight. i found the battery for my car keys. and a cigarette butt. I stopped groping for things then and laughed at myself before walking in n pretending nothing happened. I have no idea who saw me coz really i could barely see 3 inches out let alone 3 feet. but whoever it was- if u see a lady falling pls extend a helping hand coz as embarrassed as u are to have been an unfortunate spectator, she is def more embarrassed times 100 ok. lookng away will not make her believe u didnt catch the entire show. sheesh. malaysian men.

Its been a rough past week for me. like everything that could go wrong-did. mom says its darah manis. a bride thing. But really! i have more then enough on my plate. I'd rather get thru the wedding without any blood sweetener ok.

1 comment:

  1. so kasihan u! how come u fell? lepas read ke?

    ReplyDelete