Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Honey! Im home!!


Jj's back on malaysian soil!! i have yet to see him coz he arrived late last night and went to work this morning but we'll be breaking fast togather tonite! i cannot wait! he requested ayam masak lemak cili padi. Its been so long since i last cooked for him im kindda excited!

Did u know that i can make a complete dinner for 6 people in under an hour including appetizers and dessert- but i cannot for the life of me make a good cup of coffee for my man. I always get a lil freaked out when he requests for coffee.. which is not very often for reasons i can guess. He normally asks me to make them only if he's realllllly tired or if were going sumwhr super early in the morning. Most times he goes for the instant or canned variety. but i make a mean coffee cupcake! maybe he should rethink his choice of caffeine...

On another note,  watched 'Haunted Changi' over the weekend and it scared me silly. I initially watched it alone then decided i needed sumone to hold me so i went over to kak in's room and got na to watch it with me. She was all macho and brave as she got under the covers with me.. At the 1st glimpse of the ghost she jumped off the bed and scolded me for letting her watch sumtin so creepy and haughtily went back to her mom's room. i got told off by a 2 1/2 year old.. Finally forced mama to watch it with me, which we did so on mute- a standard when watching a  horror movie with mama.

Im getting married in 2 months and a week!!!

Im dying to do a write up on places i went to get my stuff in jkt but i think it'll have to wait till after the wedding.

Till then! adieu!!

1 comment:

  1. "i can make a complete dinner for 6 people in under an hour including appetizers and dessert" - oh gosh janna, if i was a guy, I wanna marry you now! haha. im so envious. buka class masak, can ah? ill be d first to sign up!

    2 months to go!!! how exciting!

    ReplyDelete