Wednesday, February 8, 2012

7 weeks


So were now 7 weeks into this much anticipated pregnancy- and the horrible morning sickness has hit. I am most severe in the mornings and evenings- rendering me useless for dinners, movies, jln2 and everything else. I havent been eating much and have relied a lot on liquids to fill me up. Im useless when it comes to house chores or cooking. My husband who was used to having home cooked meals daily, has been reduced to having to cook for himself- he's cleaned our freezer out of emergency lazy food ie. chicken balls, instant fried chicken, burgers- usually after ive hit the sack, which is pretty early.

My doctor and most websites promises that all these will end come the 2nd trimester- i hope they're not lying. I dont know how i can cont reading otherwise. I swapped tonight's session lest i puke on air.

I had my first real craving last weekend just before we left for penang. We were already running late but i was adamant- I wanted assam pedas and i wanted it now! We finally found it at Fat Spoon in uptown and omg, i think it was one of the best meals i had ever had! I had such a feeling of satisfaction it was simply amazing! I had to share my meal with sabrina and i promise that girl eats as much as i do! i dont think i wanna share meals with her anymore. she mkn so much!

So i know now the foods that i cannot eat. I cannot stand anything with spices, like indian or arabic food. I feel like puking when i read the word Biryani! Im spose to stay away from spicy stuff but it helps me overcome my nausea- but i guess its gotta go. and i had a craving for maggie assam laksa lastnight but hubster didnt let me have any- bummer.

My sweet sister came by to drop off my lunch today- hubster was away at work. I had a craving for smoked salmon sandwich and kangkung belacan- go figure. Baby's due date is Oct 1st! We cant wait to start shopping!! Will update more soon-ish!! here's to hoping for nausea free days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment