Monday, February 13, 2012

Lady down!

I was out of the office for the entire last week. We had gone to penang over the weekend for a friends engagement and since we were there- we had planned to pop over to kedah to visit my family. However- as luck had it, we did in fact go back to kedah, but it was under rather sad circumstances. My Pak Lang passed on in the evening just a few hours before we were due to arrive in kedah. He had been sick for a couple of months prior- but the news still brought about much sadness to the entire brood.

When we got back from the trip, I was so lembikk!! I swear i felt so lethargic and all I could do was sleep. Hubster was going about clearing this and cleaning that and hanging clothes. The only thing he asked me to do was pick up some stuff in our bedroom and put them away. I went 'yeah yeah sure' and went straight to bed. At 4pm. When i woke up, our new sofa had arrived and was nicely positioned and I found 2 new nightstands by the bed and my grandma chair which is totally mine alone was also prettily set in our bedroom!! All this while i slept! Such a productive 2 hours hubster had! lucky him! :p

I was lembik for 3 whole days after that. Every morning i would park myself on the sofa while hubster leaves for work. When he comes home in the evenings- guess who's still parked on the sofa? With pillows and a blanket now... The long drive up north really took a toll on me. I was crazy nauseous and just plain lembik. I couldnt do anything! So hubster is reconsidering out sabah trip which is scheduled for sumtime in the middle of the year :( I was so bummed when he told me coz really- i was born there and we moved back here when i was a year old and ive never been back!!! He says no promises for now- itll all depend on my condition then :(

Btw na has learned how the traffic light works. She'll say 'Red means topppp!!! Green means goooooooo!!! Yellow means papalannnnnnn (Pelan- pelan)!! comel giler!!! and she also bit grandpapa real hard yesterday. her excuse? 'na gewammm sebab gempapa kiutttttttt sgt!!!'. dh gigit org tu nk butter him up pulak. podah.

No comments:

Post a Comment