Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Priorities

Since a couple of weeks back, I have been working from home a lot. The bouts of nausea kept me at home mostly. But yesterday morning, as i stared at my laptop- i couldnt see. All i saw were black spots and not much else. I called hubster and he told me to lie down till he came home. Mama said it was probably due to low bp as it runs on our family. When hubster arrived he took me straight to the hospital. By this time i was nursing a horrible horrible migrain that made even standing close to impossible. But as we were rushing out the door, i hobbled back in to grab a lifeline- the only think i could think off, should i be hospitalised. Not my contacts lense case, nor moisturizer or toothbrush, not even an extra pair of undergarments. I ran in and grabbed a box of wax strips. Despite having a massive headache- i managed to remember and be disgusted with myself that i had not waxed my legs yet- and i wasnt gonna risk showing them to no doctors nor nurses!

We came back at midday with my leg hairs intact. The doc put me on drip and gave me some meds to take. Im A ok now albeit a lil woozy still. I cant wait to get to the 2nd trimester and all is well again- InsyaAllah

No comments:

Post a Comment