Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A little birdie told me...


papa n i rescued a baby bird today!! well i hope we rescued it...xtau la survive ke x...pls survive baby bird..wen i smpai rumah td, my dad was picking flowers in the garden 4 me mom, he does it every evening, sweet kn??? anyway! as we were talking, he spotted a lil baby bird perching precariously on a tiny branch looking scared and unwell. nearby we saw a bigger bird (mak dier kot) swooping and screeching (at us kot?). i tink baby bird ni sakit sian dier. it didnt even fly away wen i focused my huge cam lense at it. either dier rabun, xkuasa nk lyn atau giler glam. anyway. we took pics n left it be. pastu! at abt 10pm, my dad went out to fetch my adek from tuition then he called me down. i igt kene wash dishes. rupe nye! he was looking for the bird to make sure it was safe, bt couldnt spot it, as he was walking in he saw sumthing in between the gigi's on top of our gate. rupenye the baby bird tried to fly and sumhow ended up thr. nasib jatuh kt situ, klu jatuh tpt park kete??kn jd mark atas jln! anyway! papa picked it up n put it back on the tiny branch..comel sgt! ok dh ngantuk! gnite peeps! gnite baby bird! b safe ok!

1 comment: